Born to German-Finnish parents in Colombia and raised in Central America, Miguel combines his artistic talents and all-sensory intuition with decades of experience as a designer and entrepreneur to bring vitality and innovation to all his design projects.
Miguel earned his Master Degree of Graphic Design at the Basel School of Design in Switzerland, and served as Art Director at Giger & Partner Design Agency in Zurich. He has applied his creative skills to launch a number of distinctive ventures including restaurants, children’s books and lifestyle magazines. As an independent design consultant and marketing adviser for the Twinpalms Group for 11 years, Miguel has helped to build the Twinpalms brand into one of the most stylish and inventive hospitality businesses in Asia.
Dedicated to a lifelong pursuit to develop his skills in a holistic way, Miguel has completed the following study and training programmes:
* Extrasensory Realm of Reality, mentored by bestselling German author and healer Harald Wessbecher
* Pyramid Technology under the guidance of scientist Dr. Fred Bell (a descendant of Alexander Graham Bell) in California
* Taoist Inner Alchemy with Master Hu Xuezhi on Wudang mountain in China
* Meditation practices with Brazilian Medium Thomaz Green Morton in Brazil
* Advanced level BioGeometry®, the Egyptian science of using the energy principles of shape, with Dr. Robert Gilbert
* Feng Shui training, the Chinese art of creating harmonious surroundings, under the direction of Master Larry Sang of the American Feng Shui Institute
* Working with Michael Borden of Vastu-Design for Vastu Shastra projects, the Indian science of architecture.
Miguel moved to Phuket, Thailand, more than 20 years ago, where he still resides with his partner and three children.